Christian started his career with MTC Advisory over 13 years ago as part of the CA Achiever Program, and has since become a Chartered Accountant, Registered Tax Agent, and a member of The Tax Institute.
As a Chartered Accountant, Christian has a wide range of experience and skills to assist clients with developing solutions to their business and taxation needs. His primary areas of specialisation include:
- Small business taxation and structuring advice
- Self-managed superannuation and private wealth
- Capital gains tax
- Statutory financial reporting for not-for-profits
Christian also has a particular interest in assisting clients with implementing information systems which meet their business needs, including working with the latest cloud-based accounting programs.
- 2011 Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – University of Adelaide
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws with Second Class Division A Honours – University of Adelaide
- 2016 Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- 2022 Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board
- 2022 Certificate of Public Practice – Chartered Accountants ANZ